In protecting the integrity of our products, and in consideration that they must follow strict storage conditions and various regulations, the following will be observed:
1. Return of items will be accepted on a case to case basis determined by our Quality Assurance Team.
2. Items in good condition may be returned within three (3) working days upon receipt of the items.
3. Clickhealth does not accept returns of the following items: a. Loose items (capsule, tablets, etc.), b. Injectables - vials, ampules, syringes, c. Biologicals and other refrigerated items - vaccines, insulins, etc.
4. Customer must e-mail a copy of Official Receipt / Delivery Receipt to email@example.com
5. Returned items must be in the original sealed container, not damaged or adulterated.
6. Refunds, net of any service fee, will be processed after receipt of the returned items in good condition.